92.86%
No
7.14%
Total: 100% 42 vote(s)
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Talkin Club Awards Program (T-CAP)

#1 admin
Dear Talkin Club Members,

We are proposing some changes to TC, don't worry we are NOT putting up a paywall, as a matter of fact we are doing the opposite. We are currently floating the proposal to business owners to join our "Talkin Club Awards Program" or "T-CAP" and some have shown genuine interest in the program.

The program is all about giving incentive back to our members who have taken times to write reviews about their experience. Once we have enough participant from the business owner and enough interest from the forum members we will start the required enhancements.

What is the proposed changes?
  1. A new category will be created "Talkin Club Awards Program" inside this category there will be sub-categories using the business name as the category name, for those businesses who participate in the program.
  2. When you submit a review under these categories, there will be a field for you to put in the last four digit of your phone number. This field will be hidden from all the member but will be visible to the business owner.
  3. Once you have submitted the review, send the link using the same phone number to the same phone number when you make the booking. Make sure the last four digits of your phone number match the last four digits that you put in when writing the review. 
  4. The corresponding business owner will then verify the reviews, the verification does NOT based on good, neutral, or negative reviews, it is based on the sender phone number match with the number that make the booking and all phone number have matching last four digits.
  5. Once all verified, one point will be given, once you received your third points then you will receive a store credits that can be use to subsidized your punting fees at the same place. It is not usable for other places, each business will have separate point, meaning that points from place A can only be use at place A and cannot be use on Place B. How much store credit is still under discussion with owners and can be vary for each owner.
Keep in mind that neutral and negative review is a valid review and will NOT be use to deduct points or anything. 

What is the purpose of the program?
  1. To get more reviews on TC and to incentify members to share their experience here.
  2. Help owners to put their businesses on the map (get more exposures).
  3. Reduce potential bad punt for members by able to check reviews before make the booking.
So we are looking for a Yes or No if this is a good idea, and will you write more review if we implement this program?

Any feedback please post it here, and if business owner interested in the program please email  tcap@mg.talkin.club we will contact you if the program getting enough support to move forward and the enhancement is completed.

Thank you,

TC Admin
#2 admin
Welcoming PoP/RFC and Phoenix Court to the Program!
#3 The Natural
Admin I did my review of Holly and sent the link to RFC and I got a reply of question mark, doesn't seem like he or she knows anything about this program. I explained and said let your boss know.
#4 admin
(05-11-2018, 08:39 PM)The Natural Wrote: Admin I did my review of Holly and sent the link to RFC and I got a reply of question mark, doesn't seem like he or she knows anything about this program. I  explained and said let your boss know.

All sorted, she probably new.
#5 The Natural
Cheers mate
#6 The Natural
Another question admin do I still score the credit points if I see and review the same girl 3 times?
#7 admin
Unfortunately No Sad
#8 The Natural
Admin I just reviewed Kat, I tried to send my review link to RFC but didn't work ,can you please fix it up for me, cheers
#9 admin
All Good thanks.
#10 The Natural
Cheers
#11 admin
Dear Talkin Clubers,

To avoid misunderstanding in the future, please ensure that the girl you are going to visit is listed in their respective T-CAP service provider's talents.

If the girl is not listed, please inquiry with the service provider to get confirmation.

Thank you.

TC Admin